About this website
About the Roads and Maritime Services website.
This statement relates to content available on the Roads and Maritime Services website http://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/. If you have any questions or comments about this statement or the content on this site, please contact us.
This website has been developed to ensure content is available to the widest possible audience. By adhering to guidelines for accessible web design, we acknowledge the diversity of communication methods, available technologies and abilities of web users in the community.
As at 21 September 2015, this website has been verified by Digital Access at Vision Australia as conforming to AA level of the W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG), with the exception of pages with interactive map content. We aim to achieve compliance for the interactive map pages in 2016.
If you require any assistance with this site please contact us or call 13 22 13.
- Copyright in the material on this internet site is vested in the Crown in right of Roads and Maritime Services or its licensors.
- No material on this internet site may be used, reproduced, distributed, stored in an electronic or other retrieval system, adapted, uploaded to a third party location, framed, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process whatsoever without the written permission of Roads and Maritime Services, except:
- where necessary for and incidental to viewing the material on this internet site via your web browser, or
- as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws; or
- as permitted under (3) below; or
- or otherwise with the written permission of Roads and Maritime Services.
- Material on this internet site may be used and reproduced by users without charge and without permission of Roads and Maritime Services PROVIDED:
- it is used solely for non-commercial purposes; and
- the reproduction clearly notes "Roads and Maritime Services" as the copyright owner; and
- the material does not include any image, photograph, logo, map, diagram, video file, sound file, computer code or script, electronic system, or software.
- Copyright permission may be sought by contacting Roads and Maritime Services on our online Feedback Form or writing/faxing Roads and Maritime Services as follows:
Roads and Maritime Services
Locked Bag 928 North Sydney NSW 2059 Australia
Fax: (+61) 2 8588 4192
- As to the accuracy or completeness of the information on this internet site; or
- That this internet site will be continuously available or free from any delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, internet access difficulties or malfunction in hardware or software; or
- That Roads and Maritime Services endorses any internet site linked to this internet site or any third party products or services referred to on this internet site.
Roads and Maritime Services is not liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused (including but not limited to, by the negligence of Roads and Maritime Services incurred in connection with this internet site, including but not limited to, as a result of reliance placed upon the information on this internet site.
If you provide Roads and Maritime Services with information (such as text, photos or images) when using this site you warrant that you are entitled to provide and license the information and you license Roads and Maritime Services to use, reproduce, modify and publish the information.
The information on this site is subject to change without notice.
Roads and Maritime Services is a NSW Government agency committed to the protection of customer’s privacy and personal information.
See Related websites for a list of websites that may be of interest