Roads and Maritime Services is authorised under section 7(1) of the GIPA Act to proactively make any government information held by the agency publicly available unless there is an overriding public interest against public disclosure of the information.
Roads and Maritime proactively releases a lot of information in various different forms that is available on this website.
- Roads and Maritime Services Performance Information
- School Zone Alert System
- Number and location of speed cameras (Centre for Road Safety website)
- Travel speeds in Sydney Metropolitan Area
- Safe-T-Cam offences - updated quarterly
- Heavy vehicle checking stations
- Traffic volume data
- Number of provisional licences cancelled and suspended
- Total licences cancelled and suspended
- Number of people who passed the Driver Knowledge Test
- Number of licence holders with 10 or more demerit points
- Number of people issued with penalty notices (Office of State Revenue website)