Corporate Property Files
Roads and Maritime Services provide access to Corporate Property files to allow people to search for historical records, including leasing and development records relating to wetland properties within Sydney Harbour and other Maritime wetlands.
Access through this process is only available to:
- Leaseholder – being the named person on a current, executed Roads and Maritime Lease (domestic, commercial or community). Where one or more persons are signatories to the current lease, written authorisation of all leaseholders is to be provided with the request.
- Licence holder - being the named person on a current, executed Roads and Maritime licence (domestic, commercial or community). Where one or more persons are signatories to the current lease, written authorisation of all leaseholders is to be provided with the request.
- Authorised Agent – being the person authorised in writing for the current Leaseholder or Licence holder as defined.
Access will not be provided to the following types of information:
- personal information,
- privileged correspondence; or
- Commercial in confidence.
Applicants may be asked to indemnify Roads and Maritime against any copyright in respect of the release of any of the accessed documents.
Applicants will be able to inspect all available files in respect to the nominated wetland properties and will be able to request copies of identified documents. Photocopying fees will apply to all copied documents. Electronic copies of documents will be made available when possible.
Access to requested files will generally be made available 20 working days from the date of the request, dependent of the number size, location and complexity of the requested files.
Inspections will be time limited.
No fees are applicable for Access to Corporate Maritime Property Files, however, fees will be introduced in the coming months.