Roads and Maritime Services exists to make NSW a better place to live. A place where people are connected to each other and to economic opportunity. A place known for its vibrant, liveable communities. A place where people and goods can move safely and efficiently on the road and maritime networks.
We do this as part of the NSW Transport cluster – planning, developing, investing in and managing an integrated transport system. Our investment in transport infrastructure shapes the future of our cities, centres and regions, as well as supporting continued strong growth in NSW.
This document describes our corporate plan from 2018 to 2021. It includes our six priorities, as well as the initiatives we will deliver to support these priorities. It reflects the kind of organisation we want to be:
- Focussed on our core services
- Delivering what customers value in the cities and in the regions
- A sophisticated manager of the road and maritime networks
- Safe – safer communities and a safer workplace
- Respectful of our community and the environment
- Always delivering on our commitments
- Working together with industry to innovate