Changed Traffic Conditions for Sapphire Upgrade
Changed Traffic Conditions for Sapphire to Woolgoolga Upgrade
28 January 2013
Roads and Maritime Services is advising motorists of changed traffic conditions next week for the Sapphire to Woolgoolga Pacific Highway upgrade.
Temporary speed limit reductions and short delays may be experienced at the following sites to allow trucks to access the work site and for work next to the highway:
Sapphire to Emerald Beach
- Wednesday to Friday from 7am to 4pm northbound Hunters Close to Gaudrons Road at Sapphire Beach
- Thursday to Friday from 9am to 6pm southbound Wakelands Road at Sapphire Beach
- Thursday and Friday night from 6pm to 6am northbound and southbound at Wakelands Road Sapphire Beach
- Sunday night from 6pm to 6am northbound and southbound Moonee Beach Road at Moonee Beach
- Wednesday to Friday from 7am to 4pm northbound Tiki Road at Moonee Beach
- Wednesday to Friday from 9am to 4pm northbound Gun Club at Emerald Beach
Emerald Beach to Woolgoolga
Weekdays from 9am to 6pm southbound Double Crossing Creek to Graham Drive South at Emerald Beach
Wet weather may change work dates and times.
Traffic management and reduced speed limits will be in place where needed to ensure the safety of workers, motorists and other road users.
Motorists are advised to plan their journey, allow extra travel time and follow all signs.
For the latest traffic information, visit www.livetraffic.com, download Live Traffic NSW for iPhone® and iPad from the App StoreSM, download Live Traffic NSW for AndroidTM from Google Play, or call 132 701.