Consultation on the OneRMS SMS
The OneRMS SMS comprises a range of documents that support our management of work health and safety.
We are seeking your feedback and comments on:
- OneRMS SMS Principles and Requirements, which describes our SMS, its purpose and structure
- Frameworks under the six OneRMS SMS elements:
Organisational commitment and leadership
Provides direction, leadership and governance to achieve systematic application of all SMS processes.
Provides assurance that controls are in place, are working and are effective.
Provides an integrated, consistent approach to safety, emphasising the impact of early planning and design on safety and efficiency goals.
Ensures we meet acceptable quality standards for seamless integration with other business processes.
How can I provide feedback and comments?
We welcome your comments, feedback and questions – you can:
- Complete the short online feedback form
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact your established WHS Partner directly for more information.
What happens next?
All feedback and comments received during the consultation period will be considered in finalising the OneRMS SMS documents. Your feedback and comments will be dealt with confidentially – no personal or company details will be revealed.
Your comments, feedback and input are welcome at any time, on this and any aspect of the OneRMS SMS, by emailing email@example.com.