Terms and conditions
Any breach of these Terms and Conditions may lead to cancellation of the Permit or Voucher pack.
- Maximum berth time at any Commuter Wharf is five (5) minutes
- Timetabled services have priority access over other Commuter Wharf users. Contracted timetabled services (ie timetabled services provided under contract to Transport for NSW) have priority over non-contracted timetabled services
- Roads and Maritime Services may impose maximum length and tonnage limits for Commuter Wharves.
Regular Use Permit
- A Permit is NOT TRANSFERABLE to any other commercial vessel operator
- A Permit allows the vessel(s) to pick up and/or drop off passengers at any Roads and Maritime Services Commuter Wharf
- The Permit is not valid for use after the expiry date.
- A Voucher pack may only be used by one vessel, and will display the vessel's registration/survey number
- A Voucher pack is NOT TRANSFERABLE to any other vessel
- The Voucher pack allows the vessel to pick up and/or drop off passengers at any Roads and Maritime Services Commuter Wharf a total of ten (10) times (ie: one wharf use per Voucher in the pack)
- The Voucher pack must be on board the vessel when it berths at a Commuter Wharf
- Details of each wharf use (date, time, wharf name) must be recorded on a Voucher in the Voucher pack at the time of use. These details must then be provided to Roads and Maritime Services within 48 hours of the wharf use
- The Voucher pack must be provided for inspection by Roads and Maritime Services on request
- The Voucher pack is not valid for use after the expiry date.
Reporting voucher use to Roads and Maritime Services
When using a Commuter Wharf, fill out the date, time and wharf used on any blank voucher on the voucher pack. (The vouchers do not have to be used in order.)
Within 48 hours of using a voucher, you are required to report the wharf usage to Roads and Maritime Services by taking a clear photograph or scan of the completed voucher and sending it to Maritime Product Services by email or fax:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 02 9563 8425
If you require any further information, please call Maritime Product Services on 13 12 36.