Regional Industry Forums
- Dubbo – 21 July 2017
- Kiama – 28 July 2017
We held our first regional industry forums in Dubbo and Kiama during July. The forums are part of a series of regional events to share with industry partners and local government our regional portfolio of projects.
Minister for Roads, Maritime and Freight, the Hon. Melinda Pavey and Roads and Maritime Regional and Freight Executive Director, Roy Wakelin-King presented to guests on the projects and programs of work specific to the Western and Southern regions of NSW and information for industry about working on our projects.
Representatives from Health Infrastructure and Education NSW joined Roads and Maritime at the forums to share their regional infrastructure portfolios.
For more information from the forums:
- Download Roads and Maritime presentations slides: Dubbo and Kiama
- Learn more about School Infrastructure NSW and innovative education
- Health infrastructure capital portfolio in regional NSW
- View or download Roads and Maritime’s panels and schemes fact sheet for information to help you prepare for working with us
- Learn more about Road and Maritime’s Aboriginal Participation in Construction policy.
Additional regional industry forums are planned for later in 2017.
For more information on our regional forums or a copy of Roads and Maritime Services regional brochure, please contact RMSIndustry@rms.nsw.gov.au.
Major Projects 2021 Forum - 5 August 2016
Roads and Maritime hosted the Major Projects 2021 Forum in Sydney on 5 August 2016. More than 250 industry and government representatives attended the event which provided information on our forward work program and upcoming opportunities.
- View or download the Presentation slides
- View or download the Major Projects Forward Work Plan 2021 for an overview of work planned over the next five years.
Western Sydney Technical Briefing - 5 November 2015
Roads and Maritime held a Western Sydney Technical Briefing on 5 November 2015 in Penrith to update industry on key milestones for the procurement of four accelerated western Sydney major tender packages.
- View or download the Presentation slides.