Roads and Maritime Services at a glance
Roads and Maritime Services is a government organisation that provides a safe, sustainable and efficient road transport system for New South Wales. For more information see What we do.
The key areas Roads and Maritime Services covers are:
- Transport - The road transport system supports reliable and efficient movement of people and goods.
- Asset - The condition and value of the road network meets acceptable standards.
- Safety - The safety of the road environment, vehicles and road user behaviour is maximised.
- Environment - Impacts on the natural, cultural and built environments are minimised.
- Services - Meeting community needs.
- Governance - Aligning our investment and people to our vision.
Roads and Maritime's corporate plan and corporate priorities and delivery plans set out the vision and values for Roads and Maritime Services and outline the key priorities and milestones the organisation will deliver over the next four years and beyond. The plans drive the organisational planning and performance management processes.