Changing your address

You can let us know you've changed your address online, by phoning 13 22 13, or by visiting any registry or service centre. This page tells you what you'll need to provide.

Online – driver licence, NSW Photo Card and vehicle registration only

If you hold a NSW driver licence or NSW Photo Card, and have fewer than 10 vehicles registered in your name, you can change your residential or mailing address online.

To update your address online you’ll need to provide your:

  • Family name
  • Driver licence number or NSW Photo Card number
  • The card number on your licence or Photo Card (located above your photo on your driver licence/Photo Card)
  • Vehicle registration number(s) if any
  • Phone number and email address

Phone or in person

To change your address by phone, call 13 22 13.

Alternatively, you can visit any registry or service centre and change your address in person.

You’ll need to provide acceptable proof of identity for the type of product you hold:

  • Roads products (driver/rider licence, vehicle registration, NSW Photo Card, etc) – proof of identity
  • Maritime products (boat or PWC licence, vessel registration, mooring licence etc) – proof of identity
Share this page: