Traffic Engineering Issues:
- provide guidance to Roads and Maritime Services and Council staff on new traffic engineering developments;
- share information by providing feedback on solutions to problems which have been addressed in different parts of NSW;
- provide a simple mechanism for traffic practitioners to provide comments on existing documents or raise issues which need to be considered;
- highlight concerns of Roads and Maritime Services with regard to the use of practice which is contrary to current Roads and Maritime Services policy and guidelines; and
- provide a simple means for traffic practitioners to seek techncial advice from Roads and Maritime Services.
To obtain advice on traffic engineering issues, to provide comment on existing documents or to raise issues which need consideration by Roads and Maritime Services, email: