The Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) is the agreement between Council and Roads and Maritime Services (RMS)'s Sydney Client Services for Council projects that are funded wholly or in part by RMS. The procedures in the MOU apply to all stages of the project, from the concept stage to completion and on to finalisation stage.
The MOU includes:
- The Project Management Cycle
- Key requirements and compliant phases
- Monthly Report Pro-forma
- Project Work Types and Work Type Criteria
- Project Ranking for Pedestrian Projects
- Claim for Payment under R.C.T.I (Recipient Claim Tax Invoice)