Heavy Vehicle Industry Liaison Officers
The Heavy Vehicle Industry Liaison Officers are Roads and Maritime Services' dedicated representatives assisting industry operators and drivers with compliance requirements. The Industry Liaison Officers work to assist and support the transport industry, enabling the safe and efficient transportation of goods on NSW roads.
The Industry Liaison Officers are available to:
- Respond to customer enquiries/issues over the phone or face-to-face.
- Visit customers.
- Educate industry on new initiatives.
- Provide advice at conferences and forums.
This promotes communication and information sharing on various heavy vehicle topics such as:
- Fatigue management
- Load restraint
- Access to the NSW road network
- Chain of responsibility
- Compliance issues
The Heavy Vehicle Industry Liaison Officers are:
Mr Mark Leach
Phone: (02) 8588 5427
|Ms Jennie Borg|
Phone: (02) 8588 5569
Mobile: 0417 318 187
Please feel free to contact Mark or Jennie during office hours Monday-Friday.
- Department of Infrastructure and Transport
- Transport for NSW
- Department of Environment, Climate Change and Water
- Workcover Authority of NSW
- National Heavy Vehicle Regulator
Heavy vehicle customer service - 1300 364 847
- Heavy Vehicle Inspection Station (HVIS) availability and bookings.
- Heavy vehicle registrations.
- Vehicle emissions management program enquiries.
- Safe-T-Cam operations.
- 3 strikes program.
Technical enquiries - 1300 137 302 (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, Sat 8am-noon)
- Light and heavy vehicle technical information.
- Road freight regulations.
- Heavy vehicle safety standards.
Heavy vehicle permits - 1300 656 371 (Mon-Fri 8.30am-4.30pm)
- Over mass and oversize permits.
- Permit investigations.