On the testing officer’s signal proceed between the blue and yellow cones at a speed of between 20-25 km/h.
When the front edge of your front tyre passes the yellow cones, steer to the (right/left), which will be the side that the testing officer is standing on, to avoid hitting the half tennis ball, then turn back in before hitting the side blue lines and ride through the marked exit.
Points are accumulated:
- If you hit a half tennis ball, either blue line, or don’t ride through the exit lane a fail is recorded.
- If you turn to the incorrect side a fail is recorded (you must turn to the side that the testing officer is standing on).
- If you are under 20 km/h you will be asked to perform a second turn.
- If you turn early or prepare to turn before the yellow cones you will be asked to perform a second turn.
- If you are under 20 km/h or turn early on the second attempt a fail will be recorded.
- Once you have completed the obstacle turn, bring your motorcycle back to where the testing officer standing.