e-lodgement of planning applications

Our planning applications processes are going digital. From 22 March 2018 all planning applications will be required to be submitted using our e-lodgment form. This online process is designed to improve our customer experience by improving turn-around times for application processing, allowing online payment of fees, and enabling customers to track the status of their application.

The new online application lodgment replaces the paper based system for:

  • Permission to Lodge Applications (PTL)
  • Development Applications (DA)
  • Subdivision Certificate Applications (SCA)
  • Review of Environmental Factors (REF)
  • Stormwater Discharge Applications (SDA)
  • Commercial Maritime Property Applications (CMPA)
  • Construction Certificate Notifications (CC)
  • Occupation Certificate Notifications (OC)
  • Complying Development Certificate Notifications CDC)

The online form requires applications to be fully completed before they are submitted, eliminating time that is currently taken to chase additional information. The reduction in administration and handling results in time and cost savings and efficiencies.

During the transition period please contact: myriam.mendez@rms.nsw.gov.au for assistance or for more information.

Don’t forget to bookmark this page to keep up to date with the e-lodgment process.

Share this page: