Find out how to get, transfer or personalise your vessel registration.

In this section...

How to get a NSW registration

Transfer your vessel registration

Proving your identity

Hull Identification Number (HIN) and Boatcode

Interstate and overseas vessels

Registration number, safety labels and builders plate

Personalised vessel registration

Vessel registration fees

Natural disasters and emergencies - customer assistance

Frequently asked questions

Documents and forms

Share this page: