Search results

  • Sold your car recently?

    Notice of disposal
    Both the seller and buyer must have a NSW licence or Customer number to lodge a notice of disposal.

    Read more

  • Change your address

    You can change your address online, by telephone or by visiting a motor registry.

    Read more

  • Site Requirements

    Roads and Maritime Services (replacing Roads and Traffic Authority) is improving accessibility to for hand-held and mobile devices by upgrading its system. Until this system upgrading is complete, it is advised that services be accessed by a desktop or laptop computer.

    For further information please read the minimum system requirements.