Warnervale Link Road - Pacific Highway, Watanobbi and Sparks Road, Warnervale
Roads and Maritime Services is planning a future road between the roundabout at the Pacific Highway and Britannia Drive at Watanobbi and Sparks Road at Warnervale to improve traffic flow and connectivity.
Updates and announcements
The NSW Government is providing $500,000 in 2015/16 to start planning for the new road.
Wyong Shire Council has proposed the link road and Roads and Maritime will work with Council to understand the work carried out to date to progress the planning.
The proposal would investigate:
- Connectivity between Wyong and Warnervale
- Providing pedestrian and cyclist facilities
- Improving public transport access and urban amenity.
Key benefits of a future road would include:
• Improved connectivity, traffic flow and travel times for motorists
• Improved pedestrian and cyclist access
• Improved safety for all road users.
Roads and Maritime is committed to working with stakeholders and the community during the planning process. More information about the project will be provided as the project progresses.