$300 million Urban Roads Pinch Point Program
In February 2015, the NSW Government committed $300 million to ease congestion on 32 of Sydney’s busiest road corridors over the next 10 years.
- View or download the media release.
The funding will go towards reducing congestion and improving traffic flows on corridors such as Cumberland Highway, Parramatta Road, Old Windsor Road, The Kingsway, Campbelltown Road and Hoxton Park Road.
- View or download a full list of the corridors.
- Blaxland Road, Eastwood
- Canterbury Road and King Georges Road, Wiley Park
- Centennial Avenue and Epping Road, Lane Cove
- Cumberland Highway and The Horsley Drive, Smithfield
- Devlin Street, Blaxland Road and Parkes Street, Ryde
- Elizabeth Drive and Marsden Road, Liverpool
- Georges River Road and Milton Street, Ashfield
- Georges River Road, Portland Street and Lees Avenue, Croydon Park
- Great Western Highway, Church Street and Parkes Street, Parramatta
- Great Western Highway and Reservoir Road, Blacktown
- Hoxton Park Road and Hume Highway, Liverpool
- Hoxton Park and Whitford Road, Hinchinbrook
- Pacific Highway between Turramurra and Wahroonga
- Parramatta Road and Great North Road, Five Dock
- Parramatta Road and Shaftesbury Road, Concord
- Pennant Hills Road at North Rocks Road, Carlingford
- Punchbowl Road, Water Road and Burwood Road, Belfield
- Bexley Road and Canterbury Road, Campsie
- Canterbury Road and New Canterbury Road, Dulwich Hill and Hurlstone Park - new intersection improvements
- Captain Cook Drive, Taren Point Road and The Boulevarde, Caringbah - intersection improvements
- Cumberland Highway and Merrylands Road
- Great Western Highway and Blacktown Road, Prospect
- Narellan Road and Appin Road, Campbelltown
- Pacific Highway and Mona Vale/Ryde Road Pymble
- VMS on Burns Bay Road, Penrose
- Great Western Highway, Doonside Road and Brabham Drive
- Henry Lawson Drive and Rabaul Road, Georges Hall
- VMS on Heathcote Road, Lucas Heights
- Hoxton Park Road and Flowerdale Road
- Hoxton Park Road and Hill Road, Lurnea
- Hume Highway and Homebush Road, Strathfield
- Kingsway and Gannons Road, Caringbah
- Kingsway and President Avenue, Caringbah
- Kingsway and Woolooware Road, Woolooware
- Mona Vale Road and Forest Way, Terrey Hills
- VMS on Pacific Highway, Gordon
- Pennant Hills Road and The Crescent, Pennant Hills
- Victoria Road and Bowden Street, Ryde
- VMS on Willoughby Road, Willoughby
What happens next?
We are carrying out investigation work to help develop a number of proposals as part of this program. The community will be invited to give their feedback on each of the proposals during their development and we will keep the community updated on the progress of the program.