$300 million Urban Roads Pinch Point Program
In February 2015, the NSW Government committed $300 million to ease congestion on 32 of Sydney’s busiest road corridors over the next 10 years.
- View or download the media release.
The funding will go towards reducing congestion and improving traffic flows on corridors such as Cumberland Highway, Parramatta Road, Old Windsor Road, The Kingsway, Campbelltown Road and Hoxton Park Road.
- View or download a full list of the corridors.
- Bexley Road and Canterbury Road, Campsie
- Blaxland Road, Eastwood
- VMS on Burns Bay Road, Penrose
- Canterbury Road and New Canterbury Road, Dulwich Hill and Hurlstone Park - new intersection improvements
- Canterbury Road and King Georges Road, Wiley Park
- Centennial Avenue and Epping Road, Lane Cove
- Cumberland Highway and Merrylands Road
- Elizabeth Drive and Marsden Road, Liverpool
- Great Western Highway, Church Street and Parkes Street, Parramatta
- Great Western Highway, Doonside Road and Brabham Drive
- Great Western Highway and Blacktown Road, Prospect
- Great Western Highway and Reservoir Road, Blacktown
- VMS on Heathcote Road, Lucas Heights
- Hoxton Park Road and Flowerdale Road
- Hoxton Park Road and Hill Road, Lurnea
- Hoxton Park Road and Hume Highway, Liverpool
- Hoxton Park and Whitford Road, Hinchinbrook
- Mona Vale Road and Forest Way, Terrey Hills
- Narellan Road and Appin Road, Campbelltown
- Old Windsor Road, Bella Vista
- VMS on Pacific Highway, Gordon
- Pacific Highway and Mona Vale/Ryde Road Pymble
- Pennant Hills Road and The Crescent, Pennant Hills
- Pennant Hills Road at North Rocks Road, Carlingford
- VMS on Willoughby Road, Willoughby
What happens next?
We are carrying out investigation work to help develop a number of proposals as part of this program. The community will be invited to give their feedback on each of the proposals during their development and we will keep the community updated on the progress of the program.
News and updates
Roads and Maritime Services is seeking feedback by Friday 15 December 2017 on a proposal to make improvements at the intersection of Pennant Hills Road at North Rocks Road, Carlingford.
For more information please view or download the Have your Say on the proposal.
Roads and Maritime Services is seeking feedback by Thursday 14 December 2017 on a proposal to make improvements at the intersection of Canterbury Road and King Georges Road, Wiley Park.