$300 million Urban Roads Pinch Point Program
In February 2015, the NSW Government committed $300 million to ease congestion on 32 of Sydney’s busiest road corridors over the next 10 years.
- View or download the media release.
The funding will go towards reducing congestion and improving traffic flows on corridors such as Cumberland Highway, Parramatta Road, Old Windsor Road, The Kingsway, Campbelltown Road and Hoxton Park Road.
- View or download a full list of the corridors.
- Bexley Road and Canterbury Road, Campsie
- VMS on Burns Bay Road, Penrose
- Hoxton Park Road & Hill Road, Lurnea
- Hume Highway and Memorial Avenue, Liverpool
- Pacific Highway & Mona Vale/Ryde Road Pymble
What happens next?
We are carrying out investigation work to help develop a number of proposals as part of this program. The community will be invited to give their feedback on each of the proposals during their development and we will keep the community updated on the progress of the program.