The project team aims to understand community values, issues and concerns with the Oxley Highway to Kempsey upgrade project. That is why we get the community involved and ask for their input.
Involving the community and stakeholders
We involve the community in the process to:
- Help the residents and stakeholders become aware of the project and the need for the upgrade
- Discover and understand any issues, values and concerns residents and stakeholders have about the project
- Include residents and stakeholders issues in each investigation phase, from developing route options to refining the preferred option, concept and environmental assessment
- Communicate the outcomes of the investigations
- Tell residents and stakeholders about the next steps.
Community information sessions - August 2016
The next community information sessions will be held on 12-14 August 2016 at the Wauchope Caravan Camping Show.