Bank Street Pyrmont Master Plan
Under the statutory planning documents, Sydney Regional Environmental Plan (Sydney Harbour Catchment) 2005 and Sydney Local Environmental Plan 2005 the preparation of a master plan is required prior to any development application being submitted for any site within the study area.
The Bank Street, Pyrmont Master Plan study area is detailed in the documents listed on this page.
- Bank Street Master Plan
- Survey Plan
- Appendix A: Land Use and Operations
- Appendix B: Traffic and Transport
- Appendix C: Heritage Assessment
- Appendix D: Infrastructure and Services
- Appendix E: Environmental Assessment
- Appendix F: Strategic and Statutory Framework
- Appendix G: Consultation
- Appendix H: Marine Infrastructure
- Appendix I: Demand Study for the Waterfront Park
- Appendix J: ESD Concepts – Energy, Materials and Construction Methods
- Geotechnical Information from Roads and Maritime Services
The following drawings of proposed uses for the Bank Street Pyrmont site were prepared as options for consideration. The drawings do not represent Maritime policy for the site and may not be consistent with the Master Plan. The drawings are provided for historical information.