Changes to no stopping zones, loading zones and bus zones across Sydney CBD
In planning for Tomorrow’s Sydney, bus networks within the city centre are changing to improve reliability, reduce congestion and support efficient transport services as part of the Sydney City Centre Access Strategy.
In September, Roads and Maritime Services will install signage that changes the way kerbs are used in the City Centre. These changes will improve traffic flow through the network as part of the Sydney City Centre Bus Infrastructure project.
Changes will occur to parking, loading and taxi zones across the whole of the Sydney CBD.
- Bridge, Gresham, Loftus and Pitt streets, Sydney
- Campbell, Pitt and Hay Streets
- Castlereagh Street
- Clarence, York, Kent and Carrington Streets
- Druitt and Kent Street (472KB)
- Elizabeth Street
- George and Pitt Streets
- Park Street
- Pitt St between Hay and Campbell
- Wentworth Avenue, Macquarie Street, College Street, Prince Albert Road and St James Road