Hunter & Central Coast region cycleways projects
Significant walking and cycling projects in the Hunter and Central Coast region.
- Central Coast Council
- Construct a missing link in the NSW Coastline Cycleway along Kenmare Road, Green Point
- Lake Macquarie City Council
- Construction of shared path linking Glendale TAFE with Cockle Creek Station
- Installation of a pedestrian refuge on The Esplanade at Speers Point
- MidCoast Council
- Construction of cycleway connecting Blackhead residential areas (including retirement villages) to beaches, ocean pool, shopping centre, caravan park then onto Diamond Beach Road
- Port Stephens Council
- Construction of new pedestrian facilities, including kerb blisters and shared path connections on Nelson Bay Road at Fern Bay.