South West region cycleways projects
Significant walking and cycling projects in the South West region.
The following projects are council based. Details are available by contacting the relevant council:
- Albury City Council:
- Construct a 285 m long shared path along Moore St, Lavington to connect Lavington Swim Centre and Jelbart Park.
- Construct 3km of separated cycle path along Wagga Road between Kaitlers Road and Ettamogah Rise Estate, Albury.
- Construct 2.3km of separated cycle path along Table Top Road North, Kinross.
- Edward River Council:
- Construct a pedestrian and cycle bridge over Terangle Creek, Deniliquin.
- Construct kerb ramps at Hardinge St and George St, Deniliquin.
- Griffith City Council:
- Construct 380 m shared path along Edon St, Tuncurry.
- Construct 300 m shared path along Noorebar Ave, Griffith.
- Hay Shire Council:
- Construct a 430 m shared path Noorebah Av, Griffith.
- Install 10 bicycle parking facilities at Lachlan St, Hay.
- Lockhart Shire Council:
- Construct a 310 m bike path from the CBD to aged care facility and Council's new residential subdivision at Green Street West, Lockhart.
- Murray River Council:
- Construct a 198 m shared path Perricoota Rd, Moama.
- Construct a 155 m shared path along Cemetery Rd, Moama.
- Narrandera Shire Council:
- Construct a 250 m shared cycleway along the western side of Twynam Street to Douglas Street (Adams Street) at Marie Bashir Park Narrandera.
- Construct pedestrian kerb blisters on Burley Griffin Way in Barellan to allow safer pedestrian access across Burley Griffin Way.
- Temora Shire Council:
- Construct a 220 m long shared path and five kerb ramps on the western side of Coolamon Street, Ariah Park between Pitt Street and Ariah Street.
- Wagga Wagga City Council:
- Construct a 260 m shared path on Kooringal Road on the western side of Kooringal Road.