You will need:
There are FOUR ways to renew your registration:
- Pay by BPAY or with your credit card using the online secure transaction environment.
- Over the phone.
- Interactive voice reponse system on 1300 360 782.
- Speak to Roads and Maritime Services customer service on 13 22 13.
- Pay by credit card.
- Via post.
- Send your registration renewal notice and a cheque or credit card authority to Roads and Maritime Services, PO Box 21, Parkes, NSW 2870.
- At any registry.
- Complete your vehicle renewal with our registry staff.
- Pay by cash, cheque, EFTPOS or credit card.
Are you renewing heavy vehicle registration?
Got your green slip and safety check?
Renew your rego online now.