Have your say!
Roads and Maritime Services is committed to actively engaging with community members and other stakeholders. Community consultation is undertaken on most projects except when emergency works need to be scheduled at short notice.
Community comments are sought at different phases of a proposed development, during construction and maintenance work and also road safety and traffic management proposals. Feedback from the community provides useful local knowledge and helps RMS reduce the impact of its works on road users, nearby residents and business.
As well as this page, which provides information about projects currently open for comment, RMS project managers and service providers seek feedback in various ways as required, for example through:
- Newsletters including contact details for feedback.
- Displays with staff available in public locations.
- Community information sessions and workshops.
- Meetings to discuss specific issues.
- Online forums.
- Using the "Have Your Say" on line consultation portal.
Current projects open for comment
View or download a current list of projects open for community comment and consideration (PDF, 50KB)