Bass Street to Ridge Street at Lawson officially opened to traffic on 13 November 2010.
Ferguson Avenue, Hazelbrook to Bass Street, Lawson was officially opened on 8 December 2012.
What has happened?
- Opened to traffic in November 2010.
- Completion of the shopping precinct car park, including a one way service road and 28 parking spaces and landscaping.
- Completion of highway and urban design work from Orient to Ridge streets.
- Officially opened in December 2012.
- Realignment of 600 metres of the main western railway line and construction of a new rail overbridge near Queens Road.
- Completion of highway and urban design work from Ferguson Avenue, Hazelbrook to Orient Street, Lawson.