Agencies involved in the Pacific Highway Upgrade
There are a number of government agencies involved during the development, design and construction of the highway upgrade.
Legislation, regulations and reporting guidelines need to be met and stringent mechanisms are in place to ensure compliance during construction.
- Commonwealth Department of Infrastructure and Transport
- NSW Department of Environment, Climate Change and Water
- Department of Sustainability, Environment, Water, Population and Community
- NSW Department of Planning
- NSW Department of Water and Energy (DWE)
- Industry and Investment NSW
- NSW Heritage Office
Local government areas
The following Councils are involved in the planning and upgrade of the Pacific Highway.