Find out how to get, renew, transfer or cancel a NSW vehicle registration.

Classic Vehicle Log Book trial

Transport for NSW and Roads and Maritime Services have developed a Classic Vehicle Log Book trial. Find out more. about Classic Vehicle Log Book trial

In this section...

Get a NSW registration

Renew your registration

Transfer your registration

Cancel your registration

Unregistered vehicles

Number plates and labels

Safety checks and inspections

Registration fees

Frequently asked questions

Documents & forms

Share this page: