Using roads

Everything you need to know about using NSW roads, including motorways, tunnels and tolling, trip planning information, information for cyclists and people visiting NSW, and how to get a Mobility Parking Scheme permit for parking concessions.

Real-time road apps

A real-time app for every driver. Pick the app best for you and steer clear of congestion. Find out more. about Real-time road apps

In this section...


Mobility Parking Scheme

Motorways and tolling

Navigate Sydney CBD changes

Sydney Tunnels

Trip information

Visitors to NSW

Share this page: