Fees and concessions
Fees apply to Mobility Parking Scheme permits. Eligible concession card holders may be eligible for free permits.
New permits and renewals
(effective 1 July 2018)
NSW Mobility Parking Scheme permit fees:
- Individual - $43 (concession - $0)
- Temporary - $14 (concession - $0)
- Organisation - $43 (concession not available)
There is no fee for an Australian Disability Parking Permit when it’s issued with a NSW Mobility Parking Scheme permit.
(effective 1 July 2018)
Mobility Parking Scheme permits can be replaced if they are lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed. You’ll need to complete a Mobility Parking Scheme Application form to apply for a replacement.
- Individual - $14 (concession - $7)
- Temporary - $14 (concession - $7)
- Organisation - $14 (concession not available)
NSW Health Care Card holders are not eligible for a concession on replacement cards.
There is no fee for a replacement Australian Disability Parking Permit. If you need a replacement, you’ll need to provide evidence that you hold a current NSW Mobility Parking Scheme card.
Concessions on Mobility Parking Scheme fees are available to eligible pensioners.
An eligible pensioner is anyone who holds or receives one of the following:
- A current Pensioner Concession Card (PCC), issued by the Department of Human Services-Centrelink or the Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA), showing a NSW address
- A DVA Gold Card endorsed 'TPI' (Totally & Permanently Incapacitated)
- A DVA Gold Card endorsed 'EDA' (Extreme Disablement Adjustment)
- A letter or statement/determination from the Department of Veterans' Affairs, stating that you receive a disability pension of 70 per cent or higher, or an Intermediate or Extreme Disablement Adjustment Pension, or you have been assessed under the Military Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2004, at 50 or more impairment points
- A DVA Gold Card endorsed 'War Widow'
- A DVA Gold Card endorsed 'War Widower'.
Interstate-issued pensioner concession cards are not acceptable for claiming a concession in NSW.
Your eligibility for the concession will be validated electronically.
Applicants under 16 years of age
Applicants under 16 years of age named as dependents on current NSW Pensioner Concession Cards are also eligible for Mobility Parking Scheme permits at the concession rate.
Applicants under 16 years of age who hold a current Centrelink Health Care Card are also eligible for concession.