Traffic Engineering Officer in Training
The Traffic Engineering Officer in Training program is available to people looking for a career in the development of traffic engineering solutions for road infrastructure projects while at the same time studying towards an Associate Degree in Engineering(Civil). Trainees will be working on challenging road and infrastructure projects in NSW.
About the program
The Traffic Engineering Officer in Training Program is offered by Roads and Maritime in conjunction with Western Sydney University, The College.
What the program offers
- Full-time work and salary while you study
- University fees paid in full and a book allowance for your university studies
- Study leave and exam leave
- On the job training with development opportunities through internal and external training courses
- Placement in traffic engineering related disciplines
- Practical experience while you study
- Opportunity to apply for a full-time position at Roads and Maritime once you graduate.
To apply for the program, you must:
- Have completed or in the process of completing your HSC
- Be proficient in Maths, Physics and Engineering Studies
- Be eligible to enrol for an Associate Degree in Engineering (Civil) with Western Sydney University, The College.
When considering applications, we look for:
- Motivated individuals
- Team players
- Potential leaders
- People with good communication skills.
How to apply
Check for advertised positions on https://iworkfor.nsw.gov.au/
For more information, please contact Melissa.Brady@rms.nsw.gov.au.