Interactive Driveway map
- Macquarie Place: Two Plane Trees planted by Her Majesty the Queen and His Royal Highness the Duke of Edinburgh in 1954 to mark the Sydney end of the Driveway.
- South Strathfield: Landscaped plantations of 5000 Eucalyptus species, Acacias, Casuarinas and Grevilleas. Planted by Strathfield Council in 1990.
- Chullora: An established avenue of trees and Grevilleas on the north side of the Hume Highway.
- Windsor Park: A small park planted by State Rail with Eucalyptus species and Kaffir Plums in 1955, upgraded with 150 Eucalyptus species and Ficus in 1995.
- Bass Hill: Lemon Scented Gums planted in 1957 by Qantas. Upgraded in 1993 with 166 Lemon Scented Gums, Tallowwoods and Plane Trees.
- Bass Hill: Fig Trees and Poplars planted in 1962 and Lemon Scented Gums planted by the BCOF Veterans Association in 1992.
- Bass Hill, Gregory Street: Lemon Scented Gums planted in 1993 and dedicated as 18 Brigade Memorial Park.
- Bass Hill, Hector Street: Walshaw Park. Sydney Red Gums planted by Leyland Australia in 1962, and the War Widows plantation dedicated in 2007.
- Bass Hill, Johnston Road: On the south side of the Hume Highway a plantation of Melaleucas established in 1965 and upgraded with 500 new trees in 1994-95.
- Bass Hill Plaza: Memorial Garden established in 1996 with additional trees planted to Arundle Road.
- Bass Hill, Arundle Road: A small plantation of Eucalyptus species and Casuarinas.
- Bass Hill, Berridale Estate: Eucalyptus species planted in 1967 were virtually destroyed by building operations, but replanted with Melaleucas, Spotted Gums and Turpentines in 1970.
- Villawood: From Miller Road to Woodville Road a long avenue of Spotted Gums with mixed tree species at each end planted in 1962. Includes 504 Spotted Gums and Grey Box planted in 1992 as Vietnam Veterans Memorial plantation.
- Villawood, Burke Square: A plantation of 450 Eucalyptus species, Australian Figs and some exotic species established in 1957. Landsdowne Bridge, Centre Islands: A fine stand of Spotted Gums and Red Flowering Ironbarks planted in 1958.
- Landsdowne Bridge, Eastern Side: A large park of Eucalyptus species, Pines and various deciduous and evergreen trees planted in 1962.
- Lennox: A landscaped park of Pines, Poplars and Paperbarks established in 1960.
- Cabramatta, Huntingdale Avenue: A small park of Mugga Ironbarks established in 1973.
- Fairfield: A park of Chinese Elms, Liquidambars and Bunya Pines planted by the Garden Club of Australia in 1955.
- Fairfield: A small park between Old Liverpool Road and the Highway planted with Eucalyptus species and Casuarinas in 1979.
- Warwick Farm: Landscaped gardens and plantations tended by Peter Warren Motors and Masterton Homes.
- Liverpool, Berryman Park Reserve: A plantation of Eucalyptus species, Turpentines, Pines and Poplars at Warwick Farm Railway Station established in 1956.
- Casula: Two plantations of 400 Eucalyptus species established in 1991 by Liverpool City Council.
Donaldson VC Rest Area - Yet to be established
Keighran VC Rest Area - Yet to be established
Payne VC Rest Area - Yet to be established
Roberts-Smith VC Rest Area - Yet to be established