We place the customer at the centre of everything we do.
Our Customer Charter outlines our commitment to you and what you can expect in your interactions with us; whether it is about the road networks we manage or the licensing schemes we administer to keep you safe.
Providing value for customers goes beyond delivering products, services and projects to make your journeys on our roads and waterways safer and more efficient; it is embedded into the values and actions of all employees and guides the decisions we make every day on your behalf.
We want you to talk to us to let us know what matters most to you and we commit to using your feedback and ideas to continually improve the services we offer you.
We invite you to partner with us on our journey to make NSW a better place to live and work. We are pleased to share our refreshed customer charter which re-affirms our commitment to deliver more for you.
Customer promises and commitments
We will connect with you
- We will make it easy for you to contact us
- We will keep you informed
- We will help us to help you
We will make your safety our priority
- We will set and monitor safety standards on our roads and waterways
- We will reduce incidents, injuries and fatalities
- We will keep our workers and industry partners safe
We will make make decisions based on what you value
- We will act with honesty
- We will use customer feedback as part of our decisions making
- We will listen to you
We will support sustained economic growth in NSW
- We will deliver work faster and more cost effectively
- We will provide quality products and services
- We will get more out of our roads and waterways network
Our core services
- Building and maintaining infrastructure
- Providing licence and registration services
- Managing compliance to rules and regulations
- Providing safety management services
- Delivering traffic management services
- Delivering environmental solutions
- Managing tolling services
- Regulating users of roads and waterways