Roads and Maritime has completed an upgrade at the M1 Pacific Motorway Tuggerah interchange. The project included upgrading the intersections of the interchange ramps with Wyong Road and construction of a new entry ramp for traffic wishing to travel northbound on the motorway.
- A new roundabout at the southbound entry/exit ramp intersection with Wyong Road
- New traffic lights at the northbound entry/exit ramp intersection with Wyong Road
- New northbound freeway on ramp that loops under the existing Wyong Road bridge
- A new southbound exit ramp arrangement to improve safety at Wyong Road
- A formal commuter car park.
For further information about this project contact:
Mail: Transport for NSW Central Coast Office, Locked Bag 2030, Newcastle NSW 2300