Interstate and overseas

Can I use my NSW permit in another state?

You can use a current and valid NSW Mobility Parking Scheme permit in other Australian states and territories.

Be aware that parking concessions vary between states and territories – contact the relevant authority for detailed information.

Can I use my interstate or overseas permit in NSW?

Yes! As long as your permit is current and valid, you can use your interstate or overseas disability parking permit in NSW.

Please refer to the Commonwealth Government Australian Disability Parking Scheme website for more information.

Share this page: