Historic vehicle clubs
Applying to become a recognised club under the Historic Vehicle Scheme is a simple process. Here's what clubs need to provide.
Joining the Historic Vehicle Scheme
For your club to become a recognised club, officials must complete an Application for a Historic Vehicle Club and attach copies of these documents:
- evidence of the organisation’s corporate status – a Certificate of Registration issued by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission or Certificate of Incorporation issued by NSW Fair Trading
- club constitution – to demonstrate the club can meet the Historic Vehicle Scheme policy. Get a sample constitution by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- list of club officials
- list of approved Scrutineers – able to conduct historic vehicle inspections
- list of representatives – forming the club's proposed Eligibility Committee
- name and contact details of Eligibility Committee's Responsible Persons
- inspection process and proof of compliance requirements – to demonstrate an eligible Historic Vehicle meets the Historic Vehicle Scheme policy
- policies and procedures documents – to demonstrate the club has professional and safety standards to provide sufficient administrative controls over vehicle construction, vehicle logbooks and training and competency levels for vehicle scrutineers.
Send us the form and documents via email: email@example.com or mail them to:
Enrolment Processing Unit
(Historic Vehicle Scheme)
Transport for NSW
PO Box 122
Glen Innes NSW 2370
Updating your club details
If your club changes address or any other details please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also keep up to date with the latest news by subscribing to our historic and classic vehicles newsletter.